Speech and Language Diagnostics
The evaluation and diagnosis of speech and language disorders in pediatric as well as adult population.
Speech and Language Therapy
Provides treatment, support and care for children and adults who have difficulties with communication.
Feeding therapy helps infants and children with a wide array of feeding difficulties which may include reduced or limited intake, food refusal, oral motor deficits, etc.
- Neurological Disorders / Aphasia
- Mild-trmatic Brain Injuries
- Delayed Language Development
- Central Auditory Processing disorders
- Autism Spectrum disorders
- Tongue Thrust
- Feeding Therapy
We accept most insurance